- Splash Screen is the startup screen that users see when they open a particular app. Learn how the SplashScreen API included in Android 12 automatically develops a splash screen and lets developers add a new launch animation.
- This blog post details how Slack designs its APIs.
- This video demonstrates how to build a responsive, adaptive, and accessible multi-select component.
- Find out how to build Instagram 2.0 with React.js using Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Firebase v9, NextAuth, and Recoil.
- Here are 3 important Typescript tricks.