- 66% of employees reuse passwords even when knowing the risks – create safer habits with a culture of security.*
- Amazon announced the general availability of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) DL1 instances. The DL1 instances are powered by Gaudi accelerators from Habana Labs and provide 40% better performance for training machine learning models.
- Google Cloud launches BigQuery Omni to perform cross-cloud analytics across Google Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- A schoolboy in the UK set up a website mimicking a gift voucher website, bought Google ads for the fake site, and made 48 bitcoins. The court sentenced him to 12 months in youth rehabilitation following his guilty plea.
- Valid proof of consent is key to acquiring and using sales and marketing data ethically. Download the infographic to learn more.*
*This is a sponsored post.