At Adobe's annual conference Max 2021, the company unveiled new features for its Creative Cloud apps and products. The three-day event (Oct. 26-28) has over 400 creative sessions bringing together experts in social media, 3D designs, illustrators, etc.
- Adobe announced the lightweight web versions of Photoshop and Illustrator, making it easy for collaborators to open and view work and share their feedback. The beta of basic editing tools like selection and color correction is available for Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers.
- Other new features announced for Photoshop include auto-masking object selection and Neural Filters powered by Adobe Sensei, support for RAW images on iPad, and more.
- Illustrator gets an updated 3D panel, a new discovery panel, and support for Vectorize on iPad.
- Using Fresco, Adobe's free painting app, users can now add motion to their artwork.
- Adobe also announced Creative Cloud Canvas and Creative Cloud Spaces, its two new online collaboration tools.