5. IE published an article covering nine of the most effective technologies for taking down rogue drones.
6. EasyJet, a British low-cost carrier airline, called the recent Gatwick drone scare a "wake-up call" for airports.
7. Another drone was allegedly spotted at the Leicester Racecourse in England over the weekend. Officials are concerned that drone pilots are using images from their flights to gain an unfair advantage in race betting.
8. DJI, the world's largest drone manufacturer, has upgraded its support program for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom, Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, or Phantom 4 RTK drones. The plan for business customers now includes basic repair and replacement coverage for a year.
9. An app known as Drone Shark can monitor beach waters for sharks. Creator Jason Iggleden recently spoke about the app's offerings with The Guardian Australia.
10. Oregon-based FLIR Systems will provide its Black Hornet 3 nano-unmanned drone to the French Armed Forces. The French Defense Procurement Agency recently awarded an $89 million contract to the drone startup.