5. After receiving approval for a controversial drone pilot program last year, the Los Angeles Police Department deployed drones only twice during the first three months of this year, according to the latest agency figures.
6. A drone was used to drop flyers containing anti-press messages and swastikas outside of an Ariana Grande concert in Sacramento, California, which is now under investigation.
7. Police are searching for the pilot of a drone that flew close to planes at the U.K.'s Edinburgh Airport. Plane crews spotted the drone on Monday night, although authorities are uncertain if it actually entered restricted airspace.
8. Students at St. Mary’s University in Texas developed a top mounting camera system for drones that could help improve bridge inspections. “Instead of going out there and buy a drone that cost five figures in order to accomplish the same task, you can spend $150 to $200 on what we’ve done and accomplish the same thing,” said one student.
9. The ACLU expressed concerns that a sheriff's office in North Carolina may have violated the law when it used a drone to gather evidence that resulted in a felony arrest.
10. In his latest YouTube video, drone enthusiast David OC captured some amazing FPV footage of wakeboarders trying out their skills.