- How are companies deciding on privacy management solutions in 2021? This eGuide breaks it down.*
- Alibaba founder Jack Ma has made his first public appearance since October. Ma's absence from public view triggered speculation over his whereabouts because it occurred shortly after Chinese regulators opened an antitrust investigation into Alibaba.
- Bloomberg reports that eBay is contemplating selling its South Korean e-commerce platform eBay Korea.
- FedEx will lay off between 5,500-6,300 employees in Europe as it begins to integrate its infrastructure with Dutch delivery company TNT Express.
- Bullish on Bitcoin? Start earning daily interest on it with Nexo’s Crypto Savings Account. *
* This is sponsored content.