- This company is reinventing home and renters insurance. Get a quote to see how much you could save.*
- Last week, payments company Stripe was valued at $115B in the secondary market, up from its $36B valuation in April 2020.
- Tiremaker Goodyear is buying Cooper Tire & Rubber in a $2.8B deal.
- Luxury conglomerate LVMH bought a 50% stake in Jay-Z's champagne brand Armand de Brignac.
- Upscale convenience retailer Foxtrot Market raised $42M in Series B funding from investors including Sweetgreen.
- What are the costs of inefficiencies in your product release cycle? Read how top companies save over $1M each year.*
*This is sponsored content.