- The best customer experiences start with Zendesk. Qualifying startups get 6 months free — apply now!*
- The Indian Ministry of Finance said the country's new e-commerce rules are "excessive," according to Reuters.
- Klarna CEO Sebastian Siemiatkowski said the company would wait for the stock market to calm down before going public.
- Amazon awarded prizes, including cars, to a select number of fully vaccinated frontline workers as part of a company lottery.
- Macy's will hire 76,000 permanent and part-time employees.
- Australian BNPL firm Zip acquired a $50M minority stake in Indian counterpart ZestMoney.
- Elevate is THE conference of the year — with inspiring keynotes and an exclusive Q&A with Dan Levy. Join thousands of attendees and register now.*
*This is sponsored content.