- Electric raised $90M in Series D to free you from IT overload.*
- Amazon accounted for 21% of U.S. parcel volumes last year, compared to 16% for FedEx, according to the Pitney Bowes Parcel Shopping Index.
- Walgreens partnered with Google's drone unit Wing to deliver items to customers in two Dallas suburbs.
- Walmart announced it will deliver packages until 10 p.m. local time during the holidays, extending its schedule by two hours.
- Gopuff expanded its grocery delivery service into New York City.
- Good news: Semrush has a huge database of backlinks, updated at lightning speed. Better news: it's FREE to try for all of 2021!! *
*This is a sponsored post.