- Rivian debuted its R1T electric truck in the Rebelle Rally, which kicked off Thursday.
- Fluid, a truck rental service, ordered hundreds of trucks it will retrofit to be electrified. Fluid’s trucks are commonly used by Amazon contractors who deliver packages for the company.
- Volkswagen expects 90% of its new vehicle sales in Norway to be electrified in 2021.
- Grocery store chain Meijer is installing 36 fast EV chargers at stores across Illinois and Michigan.
- See how leading sales teams are solving their challenges of selling remotely.*
*This is a sponsored link.