- During this holiday season, find out how SimpliSafe is protecting over 3 million homes with less markup and more security.*
- Quebec-based EV manufacturer Lion Electric has announced a $500M merger with SPAC Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. (NYSE:NGA). San Diego-based Nuvve Corporation and Lion Electric also announced an earlier collaboration for its V2G technology.
- SEAT has introduced a new Tarraco electric hybrid featuring a 13kWh lithium-ion battery back.
- The Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) has announced a hybrid- and battery-electric vehicle training program with Ford (NYSE:F).
- Austin, Texas-based Volcon is accepting micro-investments from the public. The company has also secured a 53-acre site for its factory in Northwest Austin, Texas, and revealed pricing for its two-seater Stag ($14,995) and four-seater Beast ($24,995) UTVs.
- Revtown's changing the denim game by applying the best parts of workout clothes—comfort, flexibility & durability—to jeans.*
*This is a sponsored post.