- This company is reinventing home and renters insurance. Get a quote to see how much you could save. *
- Wedbush analyst Dan Ives said Tesla's stock is now "heavily tied" to bitcoin. Tesla purchased $1.5B of bitcoin in January.
- The Canadian province of Nova Scotia will offer $19M of tax rebates to encourage the purchase of electric vehicles.
- Hyundai unveiled the Ioniq 5, a midsize crossover EV. A video is available here.
- First Bus, one of the U.K.’s largest public transport operators, will test zero-emission buses on public roads and aims to have an entire electric fleet by 2035.
- Elon Musk lost his title of world's richest person after $15B was wiped from his net worth on Monday.
- Tesla shares are up 2% after Cathie Wood from Ark Invest purchased $120M shares yesterday to stabilize the stock, which had fallen over 30% from its January high.
- What are the costs of inefficiencies in your product release cycle? Read how top companies save over $1M each year. *
* This is sponsored content.