- Invest, borrow, and spend, all in one place. Build your portfolio and automate it easily with this company.*
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating a "violent" crash in Michigan between a Tesla and a tractor-trailer. It's unknown if Tesla's autopilot played a role in the accident.
- Micro mobility startup Bird will spend $150M to launch in 50 European cities such as Bergen, Norway, Tarragona, Spain, and Palermo, Italy.
- The U.K. government will invest $4.16B to introduce 4,000 electric or hydrogen buses and contactless payments on all services.
- Elon Musk has reclaimed his title of the world's richest person from Jeff Bezos after Tesla shares surged by 25% from its 2021 low on March 8.
- General Motors President Mark Reuss said the U.S. government should extend consumer incentives for electric vehicle purchases and tax credits for manufacturing and supply chains.
- Lucid Motors CEO Peter Rawlinson said he isn't concerned by rumors of Apple making an electric car.
- This fintech player is making a big splash in the life insurance industry, bringing term life insurance into the modern age with clever tech and big data.*
*This is a sponsored post.