5. Binary Capital co-founder Justin Caldbeck is suing fellow co-founder Jonathan Teo, alleging the latter mismanaged the now-defunct investment firm after Caldbeck’s departure in 2017 following sexual harassment allegations. Teo subsequently also left the beleaguered company. — TECHCRUNCH
6. Startup Studio Human Ventures has a new $50 million fund, which it plans to use to add new founders, as well as follow-up funding for the 22 founders in which it's already invested over the last four years. — FAST COMPANY
7. Pitchbook has created a VC Female Founders Dashboard that drills down the numbers for venture investment in women founders. Among other statistics, the searchable data analyzes such investments by geography, industry and deal stage. — PITCHBOOK
8. Y Combinator is transforming its selective online Startup School into a Massive Open Online Course. The shift comes after the program, which previously only accepted 3,000 students, accidentally admitted 15,000 last summer. — RECODE
9. Bumble founder Whitney Wolfe Herd is lobbying the Texas Legislature to pass a bill that would make sending unsolicited nude or sexual photos a misdemeanor, and fine offenders up to $500. Wolfe Herd's involvement in the issue, which she says she hopes to take to the federal level if successful in Texas where her online dating company is based, came from concern over her customers' safety. — INC.
10. A recent survey by financial services firm Kabbage Inc. of 500 of its business-founding customers reveals that more than half have gone months without paying themselves in order to manage cash flow. Sixty-three percent of the entrepreneurs report money-related stress concerns. — FORBES.