🔨 AUGUST 2020 PRODUCT UPDATES ROUNDUP:
This list includes the roundup for the week of Aug. 24-Aug. 31 that was not published this week.
🔨 PRODUCT UPDATES WEEKLY ROUNDUP:
- Adalo released its Component Marketplace, which features over 20 new components created by third-party developers no-coders can use for free in their Adalo apps. The company is also encouraging React Native Developers to develop components for their component development program marketplace or for personal use.
- You can now delete...
- A beta version of the Bubble and Airtable integration is now live, meaning it is now possible for no-coders to add custom user interfaces and workflow logic to their Airtable bases. You can offer feedback here.
- Webflow launched Webflow University 2.0, a new release that contains more free design and development lessons. The team also announced it will begin adding two new lessons every week from now on.
- It's now possible to delete...
- No-coders using Glide can now pre-fill...
Want to read the full list of product updates you might have missed from leading and emerging no-code tool companies, including Dorik, Parabola, Makerpad, Integromat, Zapier, Stacker, and so much more? Start your free 14-day trial today to read a comprehensive list of updates from major products in the no-code space every week!