🔨 SEPTEMBER 2020 TOOL UPDATES ROUNDUP:
- Google's in-house incubator Area 120 launched its own Airtable rival, Tables. The new feature, currently only available to users in the U.S. in beta form, is a work-tracking tool that can automate multi-step processes, offering perks like kanban views and more.
- Google Cloud launched...
- Microsoft unveiled...
- Adalo has added a new Lottie Files component, which makes it possible to place GIFs and animations into your apps.
- The platform also announced it's..
- Glide has released a new Event Picker component that makes it possible to quickly set a date and time.
- Glide also released a new...
- Bubble is offering...
- IFTTT launched IFTTT Pro. Pro users will be able to build more advanced Applets, while free accounts have now been limited to three applets.
Want to read the full list of product updates you might have missed from leading and emerging no-code tool companies, including Dorik, Parabola, Makerpad, Integromat, Zapier, Stacker, and so much more? Start your free 14-day trial today to read a comprehensive list of updates from major products in the no-code space every week!