Softr launched a native membership feature, also known as user accounts, making it possible to build membership-based communities or other platforms that require user authentication, create paid courses, or post gated content. Softr says it should take about 10-minutes to set-up the feature in your app, but notes this feature is only available for those under the paid "Web-App Startup Plan," which is currently available for a discounted $54/month as opposed to its regular price of $90.
- The new membership feature comes with the following:
- User sign-ins and sign-up forms
- Forgot password and reset password
- User profiles
- The ability to set visibility rules on a block and page level
- A data tab that displays information about all your users who have created accounts
- Default headers and footers
- Softr says it's working on making it possible to set visibility rules based on Stripe Payments while also working on another feature offering an overview of a user's billing information
- Softr published this ~10-minute tutorial to help you get started.