At Smartsheet's Engage 2021 event, the work management platform announced Portfolio WorkApps, its latest no-code offering. Smartsheet users can build applications with WorkApps templates and then replicate that to deliver similar apps across the business using its Control Center. The tool is expected to be launched later this year.
- WorkApps provides a no-code platform to create easy-to-navigate apps using Smartsheet and external content like Tableau dashboard, Google docs, etc.
- The platform also lets app developers identify and assign end-user goals for a particular app's stakeholders, providing tailored experience based on their roles.
- Its other features include multi-level security, the ability to add personalized branding, etc.
- Smartsheet also announced integrations with Webex, Hubspot, and Mulesoft.
- Here is a tutorial on how to use WorkApps.