I had the incredible opportunity to chat with the co-founder of Bubble, Emmanuel Straschnov, over the holidays. For the unfamiliar, Bubble is a popular no-code tool you can use to build SaaS products, social media sites, marketplaces, CRMs, and so much more, which a number of startups have used to launch and achieve success.
We touched on several themes, including:
- Growth and success tips for both no-code business and tool creators
- What exciting new things Bubble has planned for 2021 and his predictions for no-code as an industry
- How he draws inspiration
- Tips for learning Bubble and no-code
- Advice for current and aspiring web developers as no-code starts to render some of their olds job obsolete
- The importance of diversity
... and so much more. So without any further ado, here are the highlights from our chat!