5. We apparently all say "Pittsburgh" wrong. So says Richard Thomson, who implored Pittsburgh City Council to change the pronunciation of the city to more of a "Pittsboro" (think, "Edinboro"). This isn’t the first time he’s made his case publicly known. — POST-GAZETTE
6. From Inside Bitcoin: Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum is an advisor to a religious-themed cryptocurrency named Cathio. - GIZMODO
For more cryptocurrency news, follow Inside Bitcoin.
7. Tiny-home cabin retreats might just be the summer getaway you need. Inside Real Estate explains that Getaway, a company that offers cabin retreats outside of major cities, opened its most recent location just a short drive away in Lisbon, Ohio. Getaway currently has six locations outside of Boston, New York City, Atlanta and other cities with a total of 140 cabins. — PITCHBOOK
For more real estate news, follow Inside Real Estate.
8. If the sun ever appears again, The Incline has a list of spray parks, pools and other spots to cool off, which includes my absolute favorite place to take a swim: Presque Isle in Erie. — THE INCLINE
9. Even though he now plays for the *sigh* Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh still loves Andrew McCutchen. — WPXI
10. Instaburgh: Oh, hey. The views from the Cathedral of Learning are great, but so are the views of this mighty tower. By the way, it is the second tallest educational building in the world. This view comes from Instagram user ntovorni.