Multiple spot placements displayed the highest conversion rate, according to the latest Podsights Conversions Benchmark Report. Download the complete report here.
- The pre-roll, mid-roll, and post-roll sequence had the highest average conversion rate, at 1.46%. This was followed by pre-roll and mid-roll sequence at 1.32%.
- Mid-roll placement converted higher (1.15%) than the pre-roll and post-roll sequence (0.90%).
- The report showed "average converstion rate" rising with the number of placements in an episode. One spot placement converted at 1.12% while three placements converted at 1.46%.
- When it came to Return on Ad Spend (RoAS), the pre-roll and mid-roll placement ranked highest with an RoAS of $3.56. Mid-roll RoAS was $2.48 and in last place was the pre-roll, mid-roll, and post-roll sequence.
- The average conversion rate for Direct to Consumer brands was higher (1.84%) than B2B (0.98%).
- Among industry conversion rates, Pop Culture ranked #1, followed by News and Politics and Sports.