PODS ON THE BLOCK
- "The Line" is a new Apple original true crime podcast that tells the story of Eddie Gallagher, a Navy SEAL chief whose team accused him of murder. The six-part audio series centers around the question "did a Navy SEAL cross the line in Iraq?" Apple TV will release a documentary on the same subject in Fall 2021.
- "This Is Uncomfortable," a show about how "money messes with [life]," is back for season two. The new season promises a closer look at ways in which "we're all getting scammed," from stolen identities to the "ultimate scam:" health care. The first episode is out now.
- The new season of "How's Work?" features couples' therapist Esther Perel on the "new etiquettes" of a work-from-home environment. Through conversations with people in difficult jobs, from journalists to doctors, Perel "brings a new perspective to the invisible forces that shape workplace dynamics."
- "Oh My Dog" is a podcast that features "dogs and their people: true love and other stories." The latest episode tells the tale of a dachshund called Sadie, journalist Neil Sandell, and the evolution of dogs.
- "Rad or Sad" is an independent podcast hosted by Zach and Lexi who decide if new and old things in our online and offline communities are "rad or sad." I particularly enjoyed the episode on Reddit's "Am I The A**hole" sub-reddit.