- Keep these things in mind to ensure reliability and professionalism when connecting to a large, remote audience.*
- "On Air Fest," a festival "exploring storytelling and creativity in sound" through conversations with podcasters has begun. The livestream started earlier today and will go on until Sunday. Register and view the livestream here.
- Pacific Content's Dan Misener shares what the "most crowded categories" on Apple Podcasts are currently; Religion & Spirituality tops the list, followed by Society & Culture.
- Edison Research's SVP Tom Webster takes a closer look at podcasting data: "podcasting currently converts 68% of its monthly listeners to weekly listeners." This implies that podcasting as a medium "isn't mature" and we have not yet reached "peak podcasting."
- Google is now testing personalized episode recommendations on Google Podcasts.
- In the U.K., Podcast Radio is a radio station that airs podcasts around the clock.
- You don’t need a PhD in molecular biology to understand the investment potential of this scientific breakthrough.*
*This is sponsored content.