- Bad bosses aren’t just annoying––they make good people leave. See if you're guilty of these bad boss behaviors.*
- Podthon'21, the brainchild of the Asian American Podcasters Association and Women of Color Podcasters, is set to happen July 17- 18. Register here. Shreya: Inside readers can enter to win a 1:1 podcast marketing or speaker coaching call, if you register between today and Friday, July 16.
- RSS Podcasting started a community section on their website.
- The British Podcast Awards 2021 winners were announced: Vice's "Vent Documentaries" won Podcast of the Year.
- Evo Terra is back with a new season of Podcast Pontifications – this week's episode shares "how to add legs to your content with podcasting."
- Bryan Barletta for Sounds Profitable says "never let an ad slot go empty:" he encourages podcasters to instead put in place a strategy of running the "right ads at the right time."
- Quill Podcasting shares "10 expert podcast production tips."
- As third-party cookies go away, the most valuable component to your work will be building trust with customers. Launch a first-party data strategy.*
*This is sponsored content.