Podcast attribution and analytics platform Chartable launched Sales Sheets, a tool to help users present data that tells a story without running a listener survey. The tool is available to both Pro and Enterprise users of Chartable.
- Chartable says this is especially for "independent podcasters and smaller networks" so they can translate audience data to share with potential sponsors.
- How it works:
- Earlier this year, Chartable launched Podcast Demographics, which enables users to see household-level demographics of their podcast listeners on the Chartable dashboard.
- Sales Sheets combines this data Chartable's IAB-verified stats with Demographics to create a shareable unique public link that can be shared with potential sponsors.
- Each sheet contains listener information such as average number of downloads per episode, geographic data, demographic data, and average consumption percentage for the episode.
- Here are some examples from shows that have created a Sales Sheet – "Revisionist History" from Pushkin and "Crónicas Obscuras" from Sonoro.
- If you're interested in a Chartable demo, request one here.