- Electric raised $90M in Series D to free you from IT overload.*
- Eliana Dockterman writes for Time about how "Only Murders in the Building," Hulu's podcast-centric dramedy, deals with "the thorny ethics of true-crime podcasting."
- Podcast attribution platform Podsights launched Advisor, a tool to help advertisers on the platform "uncover the hidden gems in podcast advertising."
- On the recent New Media Show Live, Libsyn's Rob Greenlee and Blubrry's Todd Cochrane spoke to members of the Facebook podcast team. PodMov Daily has summarized some key takeaways from this conversation.
- Audacy purchased WideOrbit, a digital streaming technology. Podnews previously reported this to be a $40M purchase.
- Mark Steadman shares "how to tell if your podcast is successful," encouraging podcasters to combine their focus on numbers with listener engagement.
- Good news: Semrush has a huge database of backlinks, updated at lightning speed. Better news: FREE to try for all of 2021!*
*This is sponsored content.