5. A Comcast power outage resulted in the shutdown of Sound Transit’s ticketing system for several hours on Monday morning. The outage impacted many cities throughout the Greater Seattle Area until power was restored later in the morning. -SEATTLE TIMES
6. King County Metro has begun enforcing a strict 26 bicycle limit on water taxis, which started earlier this week. According to a report from King 5 News, too many bicycles aboard water taxis have been creating numerous safety issues for passengers and crew. – MY NORTHWEST
7. Legendary Seattle SuperSonics player and coach Lenny Wilkens announced he will be leaving the Lenny Wilkens Foundation. The 81-year-old NBA Hall of Famer best known for coaching the Sonics to the franchise's lone NBA championship in 1979, has been running his philanthropic foundation since 1971. – KING 5 NEWS
8. The Seattle Housing Authority is beginning a pilot program that gives free orca cards to low income residents in Seattle. The $1 million budget for the program will start by giving 1,500 people public transit passes. – MASS TRANSIT MAGAZINE
9. As the summer season heats up, so are the grills at some of the city’s best burger joints. Eater Seattle compiled a list of the 22 best burgers in Seattle. Get your appetite ready! – EATER SEATTLE
10. Inside Seattle Sounds: Jeff Lynne’s ELO
The Electric Light Orchestra is a psych-pop band from the 70’s that was known for popular songs such as ‘Mr. Blue Sky’ and ‘Living Thing.’ The band’s mastermind, Jeff Lynne, is bringing his out-of-this-world show to the Tacoma Dome this coming Friday, June 28th. The show will definitely be worth the traffic-laden drive to Tacoma.