6. Researchers have uncovered a pair of vulnerabilities in the ProtonVPN and NordVPN VPN clients. The pair can enable privilege escalation attacks. Both vendors have issued patches. -- CISCO TALOS
7. If you want to steal a Tesla model S, all it takes is some electronics to clone its key fob. This is according to a team of academic Belgian researchers. Blame it on the car’s weak encryption methods. The team received a $10k bounty and the issue has been fixed. -- WIRED
8. If you get an email saying your Wordpress blog database needs an update, chances are good it is a phishing attack.-- SUCURI BLOG
9. A new open source method to create secure trusted hardware enclaves has been invented. Called Keystone, it is still in very early developmental stages. -- KEYSTONE WEBSITE
10. This post dissects how a family of Android malware can intercept SMS MFA authentications. It is well worth reviewing to understand how clever malware authors can be. -- SECURITY BLVD.