6. Malware can have adverse effects on people’s lives, as this Tweet stream illustrates with links to various sad stories from around the world. -- STRUPPIGEL @ TWITTER
7. The latest Watchguard Internet report shows that half of all government and military employee LinkedIn passwords were weak enough to be cracked in less than two days. Mimikatz was the most prevalent malware found in its scans and cryptominers continue to dominate the threat list. -- WATCHGUARD REPORT
8. Speaking of Mimikatz, this blog post shows you how you can use their endpoint defense tool to protect your PCs against this attack. -- VERODIN BLOG
9. The CoolWallet S offers offline private key cold storage, cryptocurrency exchange capabilities, and free over-the-air updates for future coin, token, ICO, or exchange support. It uses MetaCert's code and connects to both iOS and Android devices and sells for $99.
10. The North Korean government flatly denied it had anything to do with the 2104 Sony incident and WannaCry virus. They also claim the person indicted by the DoJ, Park Jin Hyok, doesn’t even exist. -- TAMPA BAY TIMES