- Ireland's Health Services has experienced close to 1,400 separate data breaches over the last two years exposing sensitive medical information.
- FireEye has teamed with Bugcrowd to extend its private bug bounty program to the public, with bounties available up to $2.5K.
- The Dharma ransomware-as-a-service operation is offering a toolkit that makes it easy for even inexperienced hackers to launch ransomware attacks.
- North Korea's Lazarus Group is targeting the Israeli defense sector with phishing attacks that offer fake jobs.
- The fittest athletes in the world swear by CBD. See what they're using here.*
*This is a sponsored post.