- A fix for a Windows 10 bug has broken Windows Subsystems for Linux 2.
- London-based Virtual Mail Room left more than 50,000 confidential letters sent by banks and local authorities exposed to the public.
- A Swiss federal commissioner said that the U.S. has insufficient protections in place for data privacy.
- CodeMeter, a licensing and DRM solution made by Germany's Wibu-Systems, suffers from vulnerabilities that expose industrial systems to remote attacks.
- Conga tapped into insights from tech-forward business leaders in order to create this fact-packed report: The State of Digital Document Transformation*
* This is paid content.