- The U.S. government is warning that it has seen a surge in LokiBot data-stealing trojan attacks against enterprises.
- Europol said that an international sting operation has resulted in the arrest of 179 dark web vendors.
- The FBI and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) are cautioning that foreign hackers are likely to spread disinformation about the 2020 elections.
- The Trump administration plans to update its maritime cybersecurity strategy in the coming months.
- Brands see 18.5% of e-commerce revenue from SMS marketing. See 6 top SMS campaigns here.*
*This is sponsored content.