- Facebook patched a critical bug in the Instagram mobile app that could enable an attacker to spy on victims.
- Researchers have uncovered Android malware called Alien that can steal credentials from more than 200 applications.
- Tyler Technologies, a U.S. government tech services provider, has reportedly been hit by ransomware that disrupted its operations.
- New York Sports Clubs owner has suffered a breach in which close to a terabyte of confidential customer data was left on an unprotected server.
- Brands see 18.5% of e-commerce revenue from SMS marketing. See 6 top SMS campaigns here.*
*This is sponsored content.
We're hiring! Check out our available positions: