- U.S. law enforcement indicted or sanctioned at least six foreign hacker groups between July and September.
- An Emotet phishing campaign is posing as the Democratic National Committee.
- The German privacy agency has fined clothing retailer H&M $41M for spying on employees.
- The SunCrypt ransomware group has added distributed denial-of-service attacks to its arsenal of data theft and encryption.
- Learn how to achieve powerful results from SMS—like 25x+ ROI—with 6 SMS marketing campaigns from leading brands.
*This is a sponsored post.
We're hiring! Check out our available positions: