- Windows GravityRAT can now be used to infect Android and macOS devices.
- Toshiba has received a contract from Japan's National Institute of Information and Communications Technology to install quantum key distribution encryption systems.
- Online sports betting site Commission Kings has been hit by a cyberattack that took the site offline over the weekend.
- Vizom malware employs remote overlay attacks to hijack bank accounts.
- Chargebee is organizing the largest tech summit for change-makers of the SaaS space, featuring champions from HubSpot, Drift, Dropbox, Slack, etc. Join here.*
*This is sponsored content.