- Artic Wolf Networks, a managed detection and response startup, has raised $200M in Series E funding led by Viking Global Investors. (For more startup funding news, check out my weekly SECURITY FUNDING column.)
- An unknown attacker is holding for ransom stolen patient information from Vastaamoa, a Finnish psychotherapy provider.
- Ansa McAI, the Caribbean's largest conglomerate, has been hit by a REvil ransomware attack that has taken some of its IT systems offline.
- Scalable Capital, a German online advisory firm, has suffered a data breach that exposed data on 20,000 clients.
- Two Idaho tribal casinos were shut down by ransomware attacks for 10 days, while a California casino had to shut down for three weeks due to an unidentified type of cyberattack.
- Chargebee’s virtual summit gathers the biggest market disruptors from Apple, Slack, Drift, Zendesk and the likes to empower SaaS businesses. Join the summit for free.*
*This is sponsored content.