- The Sonoma Valley Hospital computer systems were shut down by a cyberattack for more than a week.
- Texas's Parker County was hit by a cyberattack that comprised some systems, but not its election systems, which reside on an isolated network.
- The Japan Post leaked data on 2,750 business partners due to a file attachment mistakenly sent with emails.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, an Indian drug company working on a COVID-19 vaccine, said that a data breach forced it to shut down operations temporarily.
- Chargebee’s virtual summit gathers the biggest market disruptors from Apple, Slack, Drift, Zendesk and the likes to empower SaaS businesses. Join the summit for free.*
*This is sponsored content.