- Hewlett Packard Enterprise has patched two critical, remotely exploitable bugs in its StoreServ Management Consol and BlueData EPIC Software Platform and Ezmeral Container Platform.
- French enterprise IT services company Sopra Steria has confirmed reports that it was hit by a Ryuk ransomware attack.
- Palo Alto Networks is threatening legal action against Orca Security after Orca published a video comparing the security products of the two companies.
- Officials in Indian River County, Fla., have launched a probe into a cybersecurity incident that shut down employee emails, VoIP phones, and the county’s website.
- Learn how to revamp your remote work strategy in this webinar: How to Build a Better Remote Work Experience With Less Software.*
* This is a sponsored link.