- This company raised $9.3M to help orgs gift employees with glamping trips, Peloton bikes, and virtual sommelier lessons. Check out Blueboard's Experience menu.*
- Attackers who breached the European Medicines Agency last month have leaked documents related to COVID-19 online.
- The National Board for Certified Counselors reported a data breach that exposed personal data on individuals associated with the board.
- Ardit Ferizi, a convicted hacker, has been charged with fraud and identity theft that he allegedly carried out while in prison.
- Over 30,000 companies are building their eCommerce apps all without writing a single line of code.*
* This is sponsored content.