- How are companies deciding on privacy management solutions in 2021? This eGuide breaks it down.*
- The retail and hospitality sectors fix security flaws in their software at a faster rate than other sectors, according to a new report by security firm Veracode.
- QNAP warned network-attached storage users about Dovecat malware attacks.
- The MrbMiner cryptocurrency miner group has been linked to an Iranian software firm.
- DDoS-Guard, which provided space on its platform to Parler after Amazon blocked it, must now forfeit the internet space occupied by Parler.
- Nexo manages $4B in assets and has over 1M users. See why fintech consumers are banking on crypto.*
* This is sponsored content.