- This fintech startup explains how startup employees left behind $4.9 billion last year by not exercising their stock options.*
- Hackers are increasingly using Go, Rust, Nim, and DLang to create new malware tools or rewrite existing ones.
- Between July 13 and July 16, someone hacked the Mailgun account owned by restaurant chain Chipotle Mexican Grill.
- University of California San Diego Health reported a phishing attack that led to a major breach of its network between Dec. 2, 2020, and April 8, 2021.
- Consumers have fallen in love with Affirm's flexible payment options — find out how businesses are leveraging that for an +85% bump in AOV.*
* This is sponsored content.