- Electric raised $90M in Series D to free you from IT overload.*
- The Cyberspace Administration of China has recommended firms such as Didi go public in Hong Kong.
- Identity protection provider Aura raised $200M at a $2.5B valuation.
- Twitter suspended the account of a hacker who claims to have stolen information on all 45 million of Argentina's residents.
- Acer experienced its second cyberattack on its server in a week.
- Microsoft president Brad Smith called the Solar Winds attack a "wake-up call."
- Good news: Semrush has a huge database of backlinks, updated at lightning speed. Better news: it's FREE to try for all of 2021!*
*This is sponsored content.