Cybersecurity firm Arctic Wolf is looking to go public in the U.S. in 2022, according to Reuters. Arctic Wolf is still in the process of interviewing investment banks and has yet to finalize details, including how much it will seek to raise and a target valuation.
- In July, Arctic Wolf raised $150M at a $4.3B valuation.
- That same month, CEO Brian NeSmith said Arctic Wolf would make between 5-10 acquisitions next year.
- Arctic Wolf has raised $498.2M since its inception in 2012, according to Crunchbase.
- Arctic Wolf's "security operations-as-a-concierge" service is used by companies in various industries, including healthcare and financial services, to identify and recover from cyber-attacks.
- It had 3,000 customers as of July.
- Its revenue has increased by more than 100% YoY in the last 12 months, to an undisclosed amount.