The AMC+ service will present a "Walking Dead" holiday special. The show will feature "Walking Dead" cast members past and present reminiscing about making the show and also providing some of their thoughts on "the holiday season."
- "Talking Dead" chief Chris Hardwick hosts.
- Participating cast members include Lauren Cohan, Melissa McBride, Josh McDermitt, Khary Payton, Emily Kinney, and IronE Singleton.
- Kinney -- who played Beth Greene on "Walking Dead" and is also a recording artist -- will perform a new version of "Up on the Housetop," while other cast members will unite for a parody of "The Twelve Days of Christmas."
- The actors will also perform a partial table read of an upcoming episode.
- The special will debut on AMC+ on December 13.