- 83% of consumers will share their data in return for more personalized experiences. Download this guide to learn more.*
- HBO greenlit a docuseries from filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato ("Carrie Fisher: Wishful Drinking") chronicling journalist Ronan Farrow's investigations into sexual misconduct allegations against Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, and others.
- Whoopi Goldberg will voice the lead in Apple and Skydance Animation's feature film "Luck," as a human girl who stumbles into the alternate reality that gives rise to both good and bad luck.
- In addition to returning stars Nick Kroll and Maya Rudolph, the "Big Mouth" animated spin-off "Human Resources" will feature the voices of Aidy Bryant, Randall Park, Keke Palmer, David Thewlis, and Brandon Kyle Goodman.
- Jessica Henwick ("The Matrix 4") joined the cast of Netflix's "Knives Out" sequel.
- HBO Max renewed the comedy series "Starstruck" -- from creator, writer and star Rose Matafeo -- for a second season.
- Peacock ordered the 10-episode family musical comedy series "Take Note," which is set behind the scenes at a fictional reality singing competition.
- Netflix released a trailer for the fourth and final season of the comedy series "Atypical."
- HBO is planning a documentary about Juice WRLD, according to members of the late rapper's creative team.
- Aurora Perrineau ("The Prodigal Son") will join the cast of HBO's "Westworld" for its upcoming fourth season in a significant but undisclosed role.
- NBC indefinitely halted production on its game show "Ultimate Slip N' Slide" after a giardia outbreak on set, causing up to 40 crew members to become violently ill.
- Looking to diversify your portfolio? Get $100 for every $5,000 invested into private real estate loans through June 30, 2021 with GROUNDFLOOR.*
*This is sponsored content