- This fintech startup explains how startup employees left behind $4.9 billion last year by not exercising their stock options.*
- Jeremy Renner previewed the upcoming Disney+ "Hawkeye" series in a brief chat with Entertainment Weekly. [There are also unconfirmed rumors floating around that Vincent D'Onofrio may be reprising his role as Kingpin from the Netflix-Marvel series "Daredevil" for the show.]
- TNT renewed the post-apocalyptic sci-fi drama "Snowpiercer" -- based on the film from director Bong Joon-ho -- for a fourth season.
- HBO is developing the half-hour series "If You Lived With Me, You'd Be Home By Now," based on the writings of memoirist Annabelle Gurwitch; Bill Maher will executive produce.
- The first project to emerge from Jessica Rhoades' ("Dirty John") new Netflix deal will be a semi-autobiographical hourlong series, "Nice Jewish Girls," from creator Anni Weisband ("Astronomy Club").
- Fox's free, ad-supported Tubi platform will get exclusive windows for a number of STXfilms releases, including "Den of Thieves," "I Feel Pretty," and "The Edge of Seventeen."
- In Vulture, Zoey Haylock made the case for YouTube as "the best place to watch the Olympics."
- Dish Network reached a new licensing agreement with AT&T, and will offer subscribers access to HBO, HBO Max, and Cinemax.
- Robin Roberts spoke with USA Today about the unique challenges of moderating her new Disney+ chat series "Turning the Tables," such as conducting interviews without pre-written questions on note cards.
- Consumers have fallen in love Affirm's flexible payment options — find out how businesses are leveraging that for an +85% bump in AOV.*
*This is sponsored content