- 83% of consumers will share their data in return for more personalized experiences. Download this guide to learn more. *
- Immersive Labs, an education platform for cybersecurity skills, has closed a $75M Series C round led by Insight Partners. Other investors include Citi and Goldman Sachs.
- WhatsApp has launched a new advertising campaign in the U.K. focused on privacy. The campaign comes after several governments criticized the company for the way it encrypts its messages.
- Motorway, the auction platform for privately-owned cars, has raised $67.7M in a Series B round led by Index Ventures. Other investors include BMW and Unbound.
- On June 21 and 22 (Amazon Prime Day), Amazon will give all Prime members open access to Luna, the company's new game streaming service, which costs $5.99 per month.
- Looking to diversify your portfolio? Get $100 for every $5,000 invested into private real estate loans through June 30, 2021 with GROUNDFLOOR.*
* This is sponsored content.