- Robinhood will offer up to a third of the shares issued during its IPO to retail investors on its stock trading app. That translates to $770M worth of stock, making it the largest-ever portion of stock allocated to a company's customers during an IPO. (Disclaimer: Inside.com founder & CEO Jason Calacanis is an investor in Robinhood.)
- Salesforce completed its $27.7B acquisition of Slack. The deal was initially announced in December 2020 and is Salesforce's largest-ever acquisition.
- LG added a microphone and speakers to its air-purifying face mask, the PuriCare, which will launch next month.
- Vitalik Buterein encouraged the Ethereum ecosystem to look to develop tools beyond Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- Imagine building your next application on a serverless SQL database in the cloud. For Free. Actually, don't just imagine it. Start now.*
*This is sponsored content.