- See how BlockFi automates 98% of its identity verification process.*
- Stripe hasn't ruled out accepting cryptocurrency for payments again after previously ending the practice in 2018, co-founder John Collison said.
- T-Mobile agreed to a $19.5M settlement with the FCC over a 2020 outage that caused congestion on its networks and the failure of 23,000+ 911 calls.
- Tesla is asking Full Self Driving testers to allow the company to collect footage in case of an accident or serious safety risk, marking it the first time the carmaker will associate videos with specific vehicles.
- Japan has dedicated 600 billion yen ($5.2B) of its budget to fund advanced memory chip factories in the country.
- Collins Dictionary chose NFT as its word of the year, beating out "crypto," "metaverse," and "double-vaxxed."
- Apple says its digital driver's license feature, enabling storage of state IDs and driver's licenses in the Wallet app, won't roll out until early 2022. Arizona and Georgia will be the first states to get the feature, followed by Connecticut, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Oklahoma, and Utah.
- PackagePortal uses blockchain technology to incentivize consumers to rate their delivery experience.*
*This is sponsored content.