- This company raised $9.3M to help orgs gift employees with glamping trips, Peloton bikes, and virtual sommelier lessons. Check out Blueboard's Experience menu.*
- SoftBank's Vision Fund sold $2B worth of Uber shares. The ride-hailing firm's stock price has surged by 150% since last March.
- DoorDash is planning to expand into Japan. DoorDash is currently available in Canada, the U.S., and Australia.
- 2020 was Boeing's worst-ever year for aircraft sales as it only delivered 157 aircraft. 600 orders were canceled.
- Over 30,000 companies are building their eCommerce apps all without writing a single line of code.*
*This is a sponsored post.